Nexia BR200 Bridge
A more powerful Z-Wave+ certified bridge/hub raises the level of smart home technology performance. The new Nexia BR200NX Bridge securely monitors and controls compatible Z-Wave products and lets your smart devices work together for a seamless experience. Control Nexia compatible smart home products with Amazon Echo, Google Home, or from any internet-enabled smart phone, tablet or computer.
Enjoy a seamless smart home experience with the Nexia BR200 Bridge (Gateway). As the hub of the home automation system, the Nexia Bridge—supported by Z-Wave Plus wireless technology—allows you to monitor and control locks, lights, thermostats and more—and even program them to work in conjunction with one another. Best of all, you can control all the Nexia compatible products using popular voice assistants or from any internet-enabled smart phone, tablet or computer. The Nexia Bridge:
- Lets you manage your home through your online Nexia account and mobile app
- Establishes a secure encrypted connection to Nexia through your home router and broadband internet connection
- Supports full backup and restore functionality for peace of mind
- Offers Wi-Fi connectivity to your home router for flexible placement where an Ethernet connection is not practical
- Communicates wirelessly with many other Nexia-compatible Z-Wave products from leading brands giving you complete control over your home, whether you’re at home or away
- Wirelessly manages a network of up to 230 Z-Wave products at the same time
- Works with popular voice assistants such as Amazon’s Echo and Google Home
- Supports hundreds of Nexia-compatible Z-Wave certified devices from many different manufacturers, giving you flexibility of choice
- Is backwards compatible with the Nexia BR100 Bridge (discontinued)
- Requires a paid monthly Nexia subscription**
**Link here for our subscription plans outlined.
- Model #: BR200NX
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.1" x 1.2"
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Range: Up to 200 ft
- Weight: 12.8 oz
- RF Communications: 908.4 MHz & 916MHz
- Power: 12V/1.0A AC Adaptor
- Connections: Ethernet (wired) or Wi-Fi
- Environment: Indoor use only