The Ecolink Garage Door Tilt Sensor enhances home security and provides peace of mind by allowing the garage door to be monitored from anywhere. Installation only takes a few minutes - just add the Tilt Sensor to the inside of an overhead garage door using mounting screws or double sided tape. The Tilt Sensor can be used with Automations to act as a trigger when the door is opened or closed (or in a certain state for a defined length of time) to send an alert to your smartphone or trigger another action.
- Communicates with Z-Wave gateway and smartphone app to indicate garage door position is open or closed
- Features Gold Plated tilt components for industry leading reliability
- Easy installation with included flush mount bracket
- Five year battery life (CR123)
- Auxiliary contacts available for external triggers
*Requires the Nexia Bridge (BR100 or BR200) or Trane/American Standard XL824/ 850/1050 smart thermostat in order to communicate with your Nexia app.
**Requires a paid Nexia Subscription. Link here for our subscription plans outlined.
- Model Number TILTZWAVE2.5-ECO
- Unit Weight 3.3 oz
- Warranty 1 year